X-Factory UK Product Preview – Trinity Motors
This is the second of our in depth looks at the Trinity and Team Epic ranges of Products, this preview features the entire listing of motors and accessories from Trinity.
Trinity are one of the worlds best known motor manufacturers and have won several world titles along the way. Often known as innovators of new technology and rarely classed as simply followers of the pack, they have been absent on UK shores for some time now but they are now back with a vengeance and an all new range of Products to match. This first look at their Products covers the range of electric motors, ranging from 1:8 scale down to 1:18, brushless to brushed, insanely fast 4.0 turns down to 55 turn crawler specific winds, the Trinity range has a motor for everyone.
The most popular of the motors in the Trinity range are the all new Nemesis modified, Crawler and Stock Spec versions.
The latest modified offerings in the Nemesis range come in seven different winds from 4.0 turn to 8.5 turn. Based on the Epic Duo 2 versions which have Proved ultra successful already over in the USA, winning everywhere they go. The Nemesis features a new Stator, Rotor design and Sensor. They use all the latest tweaks and tricks from Trinity motor legend Jim Dieter and top US factory driver Paul Lemieux. Even with the great performance that they offer the price is still well below that of many other leading UK brands.
- Trinity Nemesis Edition Brushless Modifieds – 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and 8.5 turn available – UK RRP just £79.99.
Also available are two â€œRock Crawlerâ€ specific winds (a 19.5 High RPM version and a 21.5 High Torque version).
- Trinity Nemesis â€œRock Crawlerâ€ Edition Brushless Modifieds – 19.5 High RPM or 21.5 High Torque – UK RRP just £79.99.
Another extremely popular range is the â€œNemesis Stock Specâ€ motors. These motors are some of the very fastest on the track at present in all 10.5 and 13.5 classes worldwide. They have been sweeping up most major titles in the USA for some time now and once more are now available here in the UK. Each motor is colour coded to represent its wind. All motors have been submitted to the BRCA for homologation for the 2010 season and are expected to be added to the very next homologation listing.
- Four winds are available – 7.5 (Gun Metal), 10.5 (Gold), 13.5 (Blue) and 17.5 (Red) – UK RRP £74.99.
Also available is the older Duo brushless modified range. Although replaced by the newer Nemesis, these motors are still popular for racers who prefer to be able to run either Sensored or Sensorless operation which these motors can offer.
- Four winds are available – 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 or 8.5 – UK RRP £69.99.
For the club racer, basher or even cost conscious racer, Trinity offer the Speedgem brushless range of motors. Just like their brushed cousins, these brushless versions offer great performance and great value for money too.
Available in four great winds.
- Nitronite – 5.5 turn, Chromium – 8.5 turn, Titanite – 12.5 turn and Amber – 15.5 turn – UK RRP just £59.99.
For 1:8 electric buggy or monster truck enthusiasts comes the range of Duo Monster – 550 size brushless oversized modified range. Each one offers huge amounts of power and torque for the increasingly popular electric powered larger vehicles. Available in three different winds.
- Duo Monster – 550 size oversized brushless motor – 4.5, 5.5 or 6.5 – UK RRP £114.99.
Now the key to any brushless motor is the rotor inside. Trinity offer a huge range of tuning rotors for the Duo and Epic Duo 2 motors ranging from ultra high RPM 11.5mm versions to high torque 13mm ones and even specific â€œstock specâ€ rotorsâ€ too. For the Nemesis range they do it slightly differently with each rotor chosen to be 12.5mm in diameter, however â€œtuning packsâ€ for either modified or stock are available which contain rotors with different strength magnets for precision tuning (this is where the Epic I-Gauss Proves a very useful tuning tool).
- Duo and Duo 2 rotors are available in the following sizes – 11.5mm, 12mm, 12.3mm â€œStock Specâ€, 12.5mm, 12.5mm â€œStock Specâ€ and 13mm – UK RRP £22.99
- Rotor tuning sets – 2 rotors supplied – stock or modified versions – UK RRP £39.99 (2)
- Standard â€œSpecâ€ or â€œModifiedâ€ Nemesis 12.5mm rotors – UK RRP £22.99 (each)
Trinity are possibly most famous for their brushed 19 and 27-turn stock motors that led the way and indeed set the standard in stock racing for many years.
In 19 turn â€œSuper Stockâ€ they have three offerings, the Chameleon 2, Komodo Dragon and Ultra Bird, each with different specs and each available in standard or tuned â€œProâ€ versions.
- Chameleon 2 19 turn super stock – UK RRP £31.99
- Chameleon 2 Pro 19 turn super stock – UK RRP £36.99
- Komodo Dragon 19 turn super stock – UK RRP £31.99
- Komodo Dragon Pro 19 turn super stock – UK RRP £36.99
- Ultra Bird 19 turn super stock – UK RRP £37.99
In 27 turn â€œStockâ€ they have two offerings, the CO27 Monster or the Mystery Stock Pro, each with different specs and each available in standard or tuned â€œProâ€ versions.
- CO27 Monster 27 turn stock – UK RRP £25.99
- CO27 Monster Pro 27 turn stock – UK RRP £34.99
- Mystery Stock Pro 27 turn stock – UK RRP £29.99
Trinity also offer a superb range of budget 540 size modified motors. Two versions are available, either the â€œSpeedgem Extremeâ€ range or the â€œSpeedgem Proâ€ range. The â€œExtremeâ€ range are available in five great winds (all in doubles), ranging from 10 turn to 17 turn. The â€œProâ€ range are a slightly lower spec and available in no less then ten great winds (all in doubles), ranging from 9 turn to 19 turn. Each motor features fully adjustable timing and is ballraced too, with the very best in can, magnet, armature and brush technology all at a great bargain price.
- Trinity â€œSpeedgem Extremeâ€ budget modified motors – 10, 12, 13, 15, or 17 turn all doubles – UK RRP £34.99.
- Trinity â€œSpeedgem Proâ€ budget modified motors – Cryptonite (9 x 2), Pyrite (10 x 2), Jet (11 x 2), Nitronite (12 x 2), Kobal (13 x 2), Serpentine (14 x 2), Titanite (15 x 2), Chromium (16 x 2), Amber (17 x 2) or Arconite (19 x 2) – UK RRP £29.99.
For the 1:8 electric buggy or monster truck racers comes the range of Monster Maximum – 550 size brushed oversized modified range. Each one offers huge amounts of power and torque for the increasingly popular electric powered larger vehicles. Available in three different winds with replacement armatures available too.
- Monster Maximum – 550 size oversized brushed motors – Mild (21 turn) or Wild (19 turn) – UK RRP £39.99.
- Monster Maximum – 550 size oversized hand wound brushed motor – Pro 17 turn – UK RRP £57.99.
- Monster Maximum – 550 size oversized brushed motor armatures – Mild (21 turn) or Wild (19 turn) – UK RRP £16.99.
- Monster Maximum – 550 size oversized hand wound brushed motor armature – Pro 17 turn – UK RRP £34.99.
Trinity also offer brushed motors for the increasingly popular Rock Crawler applications. The â€œKreepy Krawlerâ€ range each offering superb amounts of high torque and controllability. Available in a choice of 4 different winds.
- Kreepy Krawley – high torque rock crawling motors – available in 35, 45, 55 or 65 turn – UK RRP £34.99.
Lastly they also offer brushed motors for today’s popular 1:18 scale mini cars and trucks. The â€œMini Monster Proâ€ motor features all the usual spec of a full blown modified but all in miniature.
- Mini Monster Pro – 17 turn mini 1:18 scale motor – UK RRP £25.99.
Trinity also cover all aspects of your motor in accessories and tuning parts. The huge range includes Heatsinks, Sensor Wires, Motor Leads, Motor Shims, Power Drops, Armatures, Motor Brushes, Motor Springs, Spring Tension Tools and much more.
Most Products available now from stock and the full range of Trinity motors are now available to view online in detail on X-Factory UK’s website at the source link below.
If you require any more information about this exciting range of products, please don’t hesitate to contact the X-Factory UK sales team as soon as possible.
Source: X-Factory UK