August Competition – Win A Losi Night Crawler RTR Rock Crawler With rcracer.com!
The next instalment of our competitions arrives this month with the chance to win this awesome Losi Night Crawler ready-to-run RC rock crawler!
The Night Crawler comes complete with a Losi radio using Spektrum 2.4GHz technology and many other cool features including LED lights for crawling in the darkâ€¦check out the following;
- The front and rear solid axle features a worm gear drive that acts as a brake when no power is supplied
- The included ESC, with crawler-specific programming, accepts NiMH and LiPo batteries
- All-metal CV front axle and centre driveshafts provide superior durability to the driveline to handle the stresses of rock crawling
- The included Losi radio system with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology means you’ll never have to worry about radio interference
- The included front and rear LED light set comes pre-wired and mounted to the chassis
- 4″ adjustable aluminium shocks provide durable, smooth operation and maximum suspension articulation without binding
- The crawler features a low-centre-of-gravity battery tray design that allows for multiple battery types – from NiMH and LiPo â€œstickâ€ packs to any of the 2.2-inch Losi LiPo crawler battery packs
- The moulded 4-link suspension setup minimises rear axle swing and provides more precise handling
- True 3-piece 2.2 beadlock chrome wheels, with 12mm hexes, hold the tyre bead in place and let you change tyres if needed – all without glue
- National Champion 2.2 Losi Rock Claw tyres with foam inserts are constructed with Losi’s blue compound and have the characteristics, grip and traction to scale even the toughest courses
- The direct-drive transmission provides an ultra-low gear ratio for rock crawling and metal outputs for durability
- The twin vertical plate chassis is anodised blue for a custom look
- Zero Ackerman steering provides class-leading performance with 45 degrees of steering throw
- The competition-legal Grappler Pro body features realistic looks and added functionality
All you need to do to win this rad rig is to fill in the form below and submit with the correct answer and on August 30th 2010 we will draw the lucky winner at random from the entries received.
You can find out more in the Losi Night Crawler by clicking on the following linkâ€¦.you may even find the answer to the competition question on that page too: http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/autoonline/j27teamlosi/j27rtrkits/j27rtrkitPages/j27_night_crawler/j27_night_crawler.html
Best of luck!
QUESTION: What type of motor powers the Losi Night Crawler?
A: 55T – 540 Sized Motor
B: Losi Xcelorin Brushless
C: Small Block Chevy
ADH Publishing/rcracer.com Competition Rules
Employees of ADH Publishing, Horizon Hobby UK, Losi and associated companies and their relatives are not eligible to enter. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only one entry per household. The winner or winners will be contacted directly. All entries must be received by 30th August 2010.