Classic Tamiya Datsun Returns
Image shows prototype
92213 1:12 RC Datsun 280ZX Sports Version
Back by popular demand and available this December is a Limited Edition re-release of the Datsun 280ZX, a famous Japanese sports car which is also known as the Nissan Fairlady Z. The polycarbonate body accurately replicates the unmistakable form of the 280ZX which raced in the U.S. GT Championships, and this model depicts it’s â€œStreet Versionâ€ appearance.
The compact M-05 chassis offers nimble handling performance and has a short wheelbase setup to mount the detailed body. M-chassis small diameter radial tires, metal-plated wheels, and a resin driver figure are included to provide a realistic scale presence.
About the Model
- This is a 1/12 scale R/C assembly model kit of the Datsun 280ZX.
- The classic sporty form of the 280ZX comes precisely reproduced with a polycarbonate
- body and is loaded on the lightweight and durable front wheel drive M-05 chassis.
- The 3-piece steering tie-rod offers excellent high speed cornering performance.
- The gearbox, battery pack, ESC, receiver, and servo are positioned for optimum weight
- distribution and a low centre of gravity.
- Comes with a driver figure and a sticker sheet which includes details such as window
- TEU-104BK ESC and type 540 motor included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack and charger are separately available.
A wide variety of Option Parts are available to further customise your machine:
- 54191 M-05 Aluminium Racing Steering Set
- 54192 M-05 Aluminium Steering Link
- 54193 M-05 Aluminium Steering Post
- 54194 M-05 Ball Differential Set
- 54195 M-05 Aluminium Turnbuckle Steering Rod