LRP SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control
Attention, stock racers! Now you too can use the World Championship technology of the LRP SXX competition speed control series. LRP has combined the revolutionary technology of the 2008-2009 IFMAR World Championship SXX TC Spec with new developments in stock-spec speed control technology to bring you the SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control.
The SXX Stock-Spec Brushless Speed Control Features:
- Dual ADPC Max Software. Independent adjustment of â€œFeelâ€ and â€œBoostâ€ for maximum flexibility and high power.
- Twin BEC. Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No need for receiver battery for 1S LiPo or 4-cell NiMh Batteries.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System
- Allows you to read the maximum internal temperature for both the speed control and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage). Fully adjustable cut-off system for all types of cells.
- Extra Small Size. 30 x 34 x 21mm for easy installation in most vehicles.
- C3 Technology. Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest-running temperature.
LRP80910 LRP SXX Stock-Spec Speed Control MSRP $399.99 Available: Jan 2010
Source: Team Associated