New Hong Nor SCRT10 Expected In UK Mid-February
The UK Hong Nor distributor, SMD have contacted us to say that the manufacturer has released their short course truck, the SCRT10 in non RTR version and expected delivery is middle of February.
With a 4WD triple differential transmission it’s sure to tear up a track (and the competition) near you soon. Initially available as a roller, with an RTR version due later, the RRP is a highly competitive £169.99.
SMD are taking pre-orders are being taken up to the end of January, so be quick to get one of what is sure to be the hottest short course race trucks of 2010..
- Brand new design 1:10 scale 4WD short course truck.
- Newly designed dustproof gearbox for front and rear.
- Realistic high impact large front and rear bumpers.
- High-grade 6061-T6 aluminium 3mm black chassis.
- CNC machined three-piece aluminium motor mount.
- Motor gears are exchangeable.
- Tough nylon material 46T spur gear.
- CNC machined heat-treated motor gear.
- Adjustable Ackerman steering geometry.
- Durable steel turnbuckles for front and rear camber adjustments.
- Front C hub knuckles with universal drive shafts.
- High-grade steel drive shafts for the centre.
- Front and rear high percentage glass fibre centre stiffener.
- Water proof receiver box and transponder mount.
- Secure electric speed control mounting plate.
- Front & rear shock towers with multiple mounting positions.
- Threaded body, coil over oil filled aluminium shocks.
- Complete set of rubber sealed ball bearings.
- New shape 2.2″ wheel with colour bead lock rings.
- Realistic high traction tyres on 12mm hex wheels.
- Many CNC aluminium option parts available.
- Length: 530mm
- Width: 273mm
- Height: 190mm~202mm
- Wheelbase: 324mm
- Ground clearance: Front 40mm/Rear 50mm
- Gear Ratio: 10.61:1 (Changeable)
Scroll down or visit Spire Model Distribution’s website at the source link below for more details on the SCRT10 roller short course truck.
Source: Spire Model Distribution