Reedy Competition Exhaust System
Reedy’s 2035 and 2039 mufflers feature a 3-chamber design for a linear power band and exceptional all-around performance. A reinforced stinger and hard-anodised finish increase durability, while a single-piece pressure nipple is positioned for maximum body clearance and to lessen the chance of the pressure line being knocked off in crash.
The 2035 muffler is incredibly powerful on the bottom end with good straight-line speed. On the other hand, the 2039 muffler is softer on the low end than the 2035, but is capable of more RPM and higher top speeds. A hard-anodised header designed specifically for use with these mufflers is also available.
Be sure to keep both mufflers on hand to fine-tune your power band for varying track configurations and conditions.
- Hard Anodised Finish
- Reinforced Stinger
- Single-Piece Pressure Nipple
- Championship-Winning Performance
- Compatible with .21 and .28 Competition Engines
- EFRA Homologation
- #28045 Reedy 2035 Tuned Exhaust System $98.99
- #28046 Reedy 2035 Muffler $69.99
- #28047 Reedy Exhaust Manifold $30.99
- #28048 Reedy 2039 Tuned Exhaust System $98.99
- #28049 Reedy 2039 Muffler $69.99
All Available: Feb 2010
Source: Team Associated