More Info »
- Kyosho’s Take on the World – Racer builds the new Ultima RB6 buggy that can be built to suit high and low grip surfaces, for all tracks demands around the World.
- HPI Savage X 4.6 Special Edition – Ten years down the line and HPI’s Savage is still the monster truck that all others are judged against. So to celebrate this milestone, the Special Edition in limited numbers has been released and we were lucky to get one of the highly sort after models.
- Xray Column – Guest writer Martin Hudy steps into his father’s shoes and pens this month’s column in which he focuses on the recently announced, Xray T4 platform.
- Speeding Tickets – Got the desire to make your S10 chassis even faster? Then check out two Speed Kits from LRP that we put to the test.
- Tamiya XV-01 Subaru – The XV-01 is Tamiya’s all-new crossover platform that we think will become the basis for many more future releases. The 4WD forward motor mounted chassis features a gearbox ahead of the front wheels and belt drive to the rear. And to top it off there is a stunning Subaru Impreza WRX STI Team Arai body.
- Grainger Goes Fourth – When Chris Grainger and his Schumacher cross the line to win at Halifax, it meant he moved into the lead of the BRCA TCV National Championship with just one round to go.
- A National Guide – Mark Stiles analyses 1:12 racing at the Nationals and puts his points across as to why there is no reason you shouldn’t give it a go!
- GB Has Euro Vision – The Nene Valley club in Northamptonshire put on a show for the top large-scale off-road drivers as they hosted the annual EFRA European Championships in style and even the weather played its part.
- Bloomfield Makes History – By winning the 2012 EFRA 1:8 Off-Road European Championships, Darren Bloomfield gave TLR its first major win for the 8ight and became the first Brit to win the Euros in the class.
- Wet Weather Prep – Olly Jefferies shows us how he prepares his wet car’s electrics as well as discussing the season’s final races.
- Race Ready Mini 8ight – By adding some choice option parts, we upgraded our Losi Mini 8ight to the perfect race chassis.
- Mugen Double for Branson and Catchpole – Adam Catchpole made the most of a recent chassis change and took victory at Cotswold driving the MRX-5 and ensured two wins on the trot for Mugen after Kyle Branson won the previous round at Adur.
- Team Durango DEX210 Race Ready RTR – The latest offering out of the Team Durango stable is this Race Ready version of the DEX210.Athouyhh its an RTR, its focus is clearly on the race track as we found out.
- Team Associated TC4 Club Racer – The guys on the west coast of the USA have brought back an old favourite in the form of the TC4. Now with a pre-built chassis that just needs electrics, a body, wheels and tyres, the Club Racer model aims to offer a sure-footed, reliable platform to start TC racing with.
- LRP Column – This month Jurgen shows off the new electric powered 1:8 Rebel called the BXe and reflects on the 1:8 off-road European Championships and the LRP/HPI Challenge German Championships.
- 131 Points – Neil Cragg did what he had to in order to share the 4WD title by taking TQ and winning at Kidderminster, the final round of the season in 1:10 off-road National Championship.
Categorized in Back Issues
What You’re Saying