DUO-Nation at Nats
Team Epic Duo based motors win every class!
- What: ROAR On-Road Asphalt Nationals
- When: October 2-3-4
- Where: Fredrick, MD
Team EPIC Duo Based brushless motors dominated all the stock classes at this past weekends asphalt nationals. Paul Lemieux once again TQ’d and won the modified touring class with his Nemesis prototype 5 turn modified motor.
This win gives Paul a clean sweep of all the major US modified touring car titles this year.
Touring Stock 17.5, TQ & 1st
- Mike Herald Jr. – Team Express DUO & EPIC 40C 5000
Touring Super Stock 13.5, TQ & 1st
- Robbie Dodge – Team Express DUO
1:12 Stock 17.5, TQ & 2nd
- Mike Herald Jr. – Team Express DUO & IP-5000 40C 1C
1:12 Stock 17.5, 1st
- Jamie Hanson – Team OHP DUO
Touring Modified, TQ & 1st
- Paul Lemieux – Nemesis & EPIC 5000 40C
Source: Team Epic