TAMIYA FAIR SPECIAL – 1:10 RC BMW M3 GT2 2009
This is a ready to run electric powered RC model of the BMW M3 GT2 2009, which was developed to race with Rahal Letterman Racing for the 2009 American Le Mans Series.
About the Model:
- Length: 452mm
- Width: 188mm
- Height: 132mm.
- Polycarbonate body is fully finished and captures the beautiful form of the M3.
- The improved steering linkage design features TA05 steering posts for sharper steering response.
- Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type-E chassis gives this electric RC car superior control and handling.
- Equipped with LED Light Unit TLU-01 (Item 53909) with LEDs for headlights and taillights (2 each). *It is possible to assemble with the separately available LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (Item 53937) which allows up to 16 pairs of LEDs (total 32 LEDs) to be controlled.
- Each front light case has one 5mm and one 3mm LED Light installation points.
- Each rear light case has one 5mm and two 3mm LED Light installation points.
- Finespec FM transmitter, TEU-104BK ESC, TRU-05 receiver, TSU-03 servo, and type 540 motor included.
- Battery pack and charger separately required.
A wide variety of Option Parts are available to further customise your machine:
- Item 51000 Hi-Torque Servo Saver Black
- Item 53663 Ball Differential Set (TT-01, TGS)
- Item 53666 TT-01 Metal Motor Mount
- Item 54025 TT-01 Type-E Ball Bearing Set
- Item 54026 TT-01 Aluminium Prop. Joint & Shaft
57799 1:10 RC XB BMW M3 GT2 2009 (TT-01 Type-E Chassis)