TAMIYA FAIR SPECIAL – Return Of The Sand Scorcher!
Tamiya is proud to re-release the Sand Scorcher in celebration of its 30th year anniversary.
Another prominent figure of the RC boom along with the Buggy Champ (Rough Rider) in 1979 was the famous Sand Scorcher. Tamiya is proud to re-release the Sand Scorcher in celebration of its 30th year anniversary. Whilst remaining faithful to the original layout, this model incorporates modern improvements and has many finely tuned parts. When seeing the new Sand Scorcher, no doubt all RC enthusiasts will enjoy its nostalgic form and will want to test the dynamic performance of this machine.
In keeping to the same original Sand Scorcher design, this model features ribbed front tyres and paddle rear tyres.
About the Model:
- This is an Officially Licensed 1:10 scale RC assembly kit of the Sand Scorcher.
- The Sand Scorcher features the same chassis as the Buggy Champ 2009 (Item 58441) so it is compatible with the same spare parts.
- Comes equipped with full ball bearings to reduce friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
Comes loaded with many top quality parts for improved performance such as:
- A duralumin plate reinforced 2mm thick FRP main frame for added strength and flexibility to ensure stability.
- Newly designed die-cast front and rear suspension arms, front axle, and wheel hubs.
- Transparent case protects the RC mechanisms. The lid can be easily detached by cam locks.
- Reinforced front uprights.
- Redesigned oil dampers.
- Comes in the same original blister pack style packaging.
- Detailed hard plastic body included.
- ESC, 2-channel RC system and battery pack separately available.
- Can be used with separately available LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (Item 55105).
- *Promotional video for this item will be released at the 2010 Nuremburg Toy Fair.
58452 1:10 RC Off-Road Racer Sand Scorcher (2010)