Kyosho Mini-Z MA-010 2.4Ghz CCS Lancer Evo. X
The temptation for Kyosho to recreate the same high performance and style of a true AWD (all-wheel-drive) in Mini-Z size was simply too much to resist. The advanced design combines a shaft driven AWD with a precision 4-wheel independent suspension using a king-pin and strut system in an ultra-compact chassis. The addition of newly designed front and rear differential units using crown and pinion gears produces high efficiency drive performance with similar low levels of resistance to the existing 2WD version. Also, the addition of the AWD drive train hardly increases the weight of the chassis at all, enabling the benefits of AWD to be realized without any downside. The final result is a powerful chassis with awesome handling. The narrow 65mm width of the chassis also matches a wide range of the exquisite car bodies that the Mini-Z is famous for. The design also allows for personalized setting adjustments such as easy toe angle changes with optional parts. This AWD chassis introduces a completely new dimension to the high-tech world of micro racing.
- Optimal Balance – Midship motor mount with shaft driven AWD for optimal balance.
- Independent Suspension – 4-wheel independent suspension with king-pin strut system realizes excellent running stability & performance.
- Fully Assembled – Factory assembled chassis comes with R/C unit installed and features new body.
- Universal Swing – Equipped with precision manufactured universal swing shafts on all wheels to communicate drive power with maximum efficiency and allow smooth movement of suspension system.
- True 4 Wheel Drive – All Wheel Drive system features diff gear unit with precision 3-bevel gears and specially shaped cogs on crown and pinion gears.
- Endless Adjustments – One-touch removal/attachment of optional tie-rods allow easy adjustment of toe angle. Includes collars that enable chassis height to be adjusted to low down setting.
- Finished Body – Factory finished body is complete with coloring and decals.
- Maximum Efficiency – Equipped with 4 precision ball bearings for high drive efficiency.
- Bump Stop – Bump stop fitted to front to regulate suspension stroke and prevent tire and body contact.
- Easy Diff Access – Easy-access diff unit can be removed/installed by simply loosening 4 screws on the front and 6 on the rear.
- Full Control – AWD lets you enjoy a controlled driving posture as you drift through turns.
- Power Transfer – Drive energy is transferred to the ground through high strength resin universal swing shafts with metal core.
- Adjustable Wheelbase – Wheelbase can be easily adjusted to the Mini-Z Racer M and L sizes so you can use those exquisite Mini-Z bodies you already own. (Some ASC Body Shell may not be compatible).
- Fine Hand Polish – A new surface-finishing technology that provides a hard glossy finish in bright lustrous colors. The hardened surface protects the paintwork from marks and dirt so the beautiful car body is easily maintained in all its original glory.
- 2.4GHz – New ASF 2.4GHz system automatically scans for open frequencies to guarantee control safe from radio interference. Simply conduct the pairing of the PERFEX KT-18 (sold separately) with the chassis to complete preparation.
- Ultra Fast Response – Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response. One transmitter can be registered to multiple 2.4GHz chassis.
- LED Indicator – Features LED indicator that lights to show power status.
- FET Speed Doubled – Ultra fast signal processing speed results in almost instantaneous control response. One transmitter can be registered to multiple 2.4GHz chassis.
What is ARR Chassis Set?
An ARR(Almost Ready to Run) Chassis Set is a semi-assembled chassis model that includes nearly everything you need to run. A Pre-painted body is included, so only consumables like batteries and a KT-18 transmitter #82001 are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
ARR Chassis Set Contents
- Factory assembled chassis with installed R/C Unit
- Equipped with 2.4GHz RA-19 receiver
- Painted plastic body complete with markings
- Pinion Gear 4-types, Spur Gear 3-types (combines for 3 different wheelbase settings)
- Spare Nuts
- Chassis height adjustment collars
- Wheel Wrench
Required To Complete
- PERFEX KT-18 2ch 2.4GHz Transmitter #82001
- AAA-sized batteries X 4 for transmitter, AAA-sized batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH) X 4 for chassis are sold separately
30569ZM-B MA-010 2.4Ghz CCS Lancer Evo. X
Auto Scale Body
- MZP409EA-B – ASC MA-010 ENDLESS ADVAN CS-X
- MZP409M-B – ASC MA-010 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evo.X Dealer Team
- MZP409MB-B – ASC MA-010 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evo.X Metalic Blue
- MZP409MR-B – ASC MA-010 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evo.X Metallic Red
- MZP409PW-B – ASC MA-010 MITSUBISHI LANCER Evo.X Pearl White
Source: Kyosho America